Premium Managed WordPress Hosting
A New Generation of Professional Website Hosting
Perfect for growing businesses who just want to… Get on with Business
This is specialist, advanced hosting, designed for WordPress websites alone.
Think of it as an expanded service for your website, where virtually all the core technical aspects of running your WordPress site are looked after, including:
- Advanced security systems, making your site as close to hacker-proof as possible
- Automatic daily backups and one click restore points, so no worries if anything gets messed up by mistake!
- Free SSL certificate which means your site will be the secure https rather than http. This is becoming increasingly important for Google rankings
- Automatic core WordPress updates, to keep your site’s platform up to date
- Managed WordPress hosting servers are configured specially for WordPress – so they are lightning fast, even when your website gets a lot of traffic
- A content delivery network (CDN) stores your site’s static content locally – Result: content loads faster,
- Fast loading is one of the key factors Google uses in its search results
- 24/7 live support by a hosting team dedicated to WordPress websites
When you add our own Internet Power Managed Website service as well, to cover the essential updates to the specific software on your site, it’s like having an army of WordPress experts keeping a watchful eye on your website.
Why Should I Need Premium Managed Hosting?
If any of the following apply to you, then we recommend upgrading to our WP Engine powered Premium Managed WordPress Hosting platform:
- Your website is crucial to your business and needs to be able to cope with high ‘traffic spikes’ – well, that should be everyone 🙂
- You don’t want to worry about the technical aspects of your website or hosting
- You are worried about the ever increasing risks of hacking or malware
- Your website has grown significantly and is beginning to run slowly
- Your business is growing fast and no longer can be described as a ‘micro’ business
- You are paying for expensive security solutions such as Sucuri, which costs from $199 – $499 a year
- You have a lot of email accounts hosted on the same server as your website
How Much Will it Cost?
If you already have your website and emails hosted with Internet Power, plus our Managed Website service:
For new clients, Premium Managed WordPress Hosting is included in all our
If you already have your website hosted with us
Then it is being provided by one of the biggest and best respected hosting providers. Plus, we always install premium security and backup software.
Provided you keep all your software up to date and use our recommended security measures, your site should be reasonably safe – but please be aware that with hackers there are no guarantees…
We recommend your emails are separately hosted, ideally by a business provider eg Google Apps.
The online world moves fast and 2 big changes have occurred over the last few years:
1 – The huge increase in website hacking
- 30,000 websites are getting hacked every day and it is not just the big, high profile ones like the BBC and Apple that are attacked – security conscious Banks and even the FBI have been victims
- Hackers also use automated ‘robots’ that simply trawl the web for vulnerabilities in websites, so your site can easily be caught up in their nets
- Email is also vulnerable – and can provide a route into your website, if hosting is shared
- Most hosting providers no longer offer website recovery services – something that they used to offer either free or for a nominal charge
- Repairing a hacked website can easily cost from £300 – £1,500 + and if your business relies on your website, it could cost you a lot more in lost sales and leads
- This premium managed hosting offers exceptional and enhanced protection plus guaranteed restoration if the worst happens, which is why we so strongly recommend it
2 – The rise of WordPress as the world’s Top CMS
- CMS stands for Content Management System – which means you can edit your own website.
- Over 50% of CMS websites and 26% of all websites worldwide are WordPress
- WP Engine is purely dedicated to WordPress hosting – this means that all their systems, software, delivery and support are dedicated to WordPress
- Most major hosting companies were set up to provide affordable hosting by having multiple websites, built on different platforms, sharing the same hosting servers
- So with ‘shared hosting’ the server has to be able to cope with all of the different types of website software platforms out there and they can’t specialise in just a single one
- This may be perfectly fine for many websites that don’t get too much traffic, but better specialist solutions have now been developed – and we think WP Engine is the very best (yes, we use it too – and tested it out, before recommending it to our clients)
Why Use Internet Power for Managed WordPress Hosting?
We can offer you a very special and affordable option for your Premium Managed WordPress Hosting, compared with going direct to WP Engine.
Plus we will manage the hosting for you – so you have our support to deal with any queries.
If you prefer to be completely independent and have your own hosting account with WP Engine, then of course you can. We do not recommend their cheapest plan as it does not include the speed platform – and fast loading is a very important benefit. So you do need to choose their $99 per month plan.
(If you prefer this, then please use the link on the right – if you do, we will be paid a small commission and in return will transfer your site to your new hosting, free of charge).
Sign Up Direct
Plus Our Internet Power Managed Website Service
You do still need our own Internet Power Managed Website Service, as well as Premium Managed WordPress Hosting, for complete peace of mind, because the one service this Hosting does not include is the essential updates to the specific software installed on your site.
So with all our Managed Website Packages, we will update all the specific software installed on your website for you, every month. So everything runs smoothly.
Alternatively you can do this yourself, using our guides. However, as websites and the software are becoming ever more complex, we now consider this suitable only for those with the technical knowledge, as well as the time, to ensure this is done regularly and correctly.
As with most things in business, the best solution is to leave it to the experts – so you can concentrate on serving your customers and your own areas of expertise.