Marketing Websites – Price Guide
Custom Design Marketing Websites – for Business and Professionals
With Expert Online Brand Positioning and Marketing Advice
The prices below are a guide. Prices depend on size and special requirements – you can add or exclude any elements. We will always discuss what’s best for your business and provide a detailed quote.
- Custom built site, with blog and social media - unlimited design options and packed full of the latest features.
- Specifically designed for marketing results. Completely flexible for future growth - with full, easy editing.
- Small businesses wanting a brochure site and personal brands
- Includes integrated professional email marketing system, online forms for registration, appointments etc.
- Capture valuable visitors details, send automated messages and special offers - build trust with e-newsletters.
- Local businesses wanting to maximise their marketing
- Includes advanced options, eg powerful marketing copy written, full sales pages, membership sites.
- Specialist marketing copy and full sales pages give better results - and saves hours of your precious time.
- Businesses wanting advanced online marketing techniques
- 25 + bespoke requirements
Professional Email Marketing System
We strongly recommend using a Professional Email Marketing system and integrating this with your website.
It enables you to capture website visitors’ details and send automated messages to follow up, so you can convert them to customers.
You can also use it to send messages to your existing customers, including newsletters and special offers, to build the relationship and increase sales.
We will set up the system for you and integrate it with your website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
We include site optimisation for your business name and/or main keyword, via the site title and meta description.
For local businesses, we recommend our Local SEO package – this is “on-site” optimisation and helps optimise search results for your local keywords.
For other businesses, we recommend you consider very carefully the benefits, before taking on any full SEO service, including both on-site and off-site elements.
SEO is a specialist area and to appear on page 1 for popular keywords nationally will take very significant investment and time. Natural results can change overnight, when Google updates its algorithms. The risks are obvious.
In addition, Google has recently substantially increased the size of ads appearing above natural search results, which means even the top results are now well down the page – especially on mobiles, few people are likely to scroll down far enough to reach them. This trend is only likely to continue, as Google aims to increase its advertising revenue.
For most businesses, beyond Local SEO, we therefore recommend you focus your marketing resources on Google adwords, in priority to further SEO.
Fast Track Enterprise Websites
To get started fast, take a look at our Fast Track Enterprise websites based on stunning and unique professional marketing templates – from just £795 + vat.
This is a starter website set up, designed for new micro businesses and those who need a simple website set up quickly and/or want to do more themselves.
We make it as easy as possible, so as well as all the technical set up, we add your initial content for you. There are module options, so we can do more at the outset. You can add unlimited pages and content as you wish later on and full training resources are included – or we can help develop your site.
To Discuss Exactly What Is Best for Your Business, Please Contact Us